Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Re-purpose, Re-think, Re-invent

I am starting another online class at the end of this month.  Big Picture Classes is a great place for online learning.  This will be my second class online. 

Big Picture Classes

I am doing a 12 week course with Jenni Bowlin.  The course says that it will take you through her creative processes, ultimately leading you to a greater understanding of what makes you tick creatively. Through projects, creative challenges, and field trips, you will not only be inspired, but motivated (there is a difference)! Inspiration serves no purpose if you don't know how to use it, so this class will show you how to use your inspiration! Get ready to turn in your permission slip and embark with Jenni on this creative journey that will surely take your next memory project to a whole new level.

I am so excited about this course.  I just love to push myself to try new things.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment