Monday, March 14, 2011

Spending time with donna downey...

I have had the most FUN week ever!!  This week I have been fortunate to have donna downey teaching at Pages 2 Scrap.  She is such an amazing, talented and inspiring artist.  We had so much fun in the three days before she had to teach.  We went to the Hunter Valley for a visit to some of our local wineries.


I also took donna to the Repile Park.  It was so much fun showing donna the kangaroos and koalas and other Australian animals.  She was a little worrid when this very scarey kangaroo 'charged' her!


Classes finally got started and we all had so much fun.  We had 6 different classes over the weekend.  I was so pleased to get to do one of the classes and to have to opportunity to have donna sign my journal.  Got to love the look on her face.



Kim Price thought that it would be a lovely idea to make donna a little gift to take home with her.  Kim is so talented and I am so glad that she took time to make this.  donna was so happy to receive this gift.



The most exciting thing about all this is that donna will be back in March 2012.  I can't wait.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment