Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Camp Mojo Challenge...


Every month in the lead up to Camp Mojo there is a challenge.  This month the challenge was to create two ATC's with collage backgrounds.  I have never attempted an ATC.  So why not give it a go.  This is my challenge entry.


The first one was one was done using Tim Holtz Tissue Tape as a background.  I have used Tea Dyed Distress Ink over the top.  I have also used a sticker from the Time Holtz Salvage Lost & Found stickers.


The second one was also done with the Tim Holtz Tissue Tape.  With this one I have coloured it with the new Distress Stains.  These are fantastic to use and I think that I am getting addicted to them.  I have also used  a Tim ticket and some trim to finish it off.

I really enjoyed doing these they are great fun.

Thanks for stopping by

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment