We're hosting our very first open ATC swap at Pages 2 Scrap, and we've love for you to take part!
The criteria for this swap will be the colours Red, White, and Black, and you must use a metal element somewhere!
If you are interested in playing along, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on the 10th of June to sign up.
Here is everything you need to know:
* Please make 9 ATC's. Each ATC must feature all three colours of Red, Black, and White - and feature some sort of meteal element.
* Please make sure that all 9 ATC's are the same - and number them on the back with 1 of 9, 2 of 9 etc.
* You are free to use whichever stamps, embellishments, products etc that you like.
* Please send them in a 9 slot ATC sheet like this one here:
We have plenty of these in store if you need them and they are $1.10 each. (Only 88 cents with your member discount!).
These can be sent flat in a large envelope, or folded in 3 to fit in a smaller envelope. Please make sure if you send them flat that you include some cardboard for support so they don't get crushed in the mail.
* Please put the ATC that you want to keep in the top left hand corner slot. You will receive one ATC of your own back, and 8 ATC's from other swappers.
* Please make sure that your details are on the back of your ATC's - i.e name, contact, etc etc.
* Australian players - Please include a stamped, self addressed envelope in with your ATC's - the same size and postage that you use to send them to us.
* International players are welcome! Please email us to sort out return postage.
* You can drop your ATC's to us in store, or you can also mail your ATC's to the following address:
PAGES 2 SCRAP
P.O. BOX 3704,
TUGGERAH, NSW, 2259.
* Due date for ATC's to reach us is 30th June 2011.
* One complete set of ATC's will be displayed in store, and also put into a slideshow to share on the blog once the swaps have been returned.
We hope you'll join in and we can't wait to see what you create!
Thanks for stopping by.