Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cards by me...

Well I am not a card maker (as you can probably tell!!), but I still have a go every now and again.  A while ago I was playing with some papers that I had in my stash and decided to make a couple of cards.


There was a bit of fussy cutting in this card to cut out the flowers but I do love the effect.  I just love the saying too.  This is a great saying for a Mother's Day card.


This was a very quick and easy card to throw together.  I used a Darkroom Door Robot Photo Chip that I had in my stash.  I then used distressing tools to scratch up the image.  The Photo Chips are great to have in your stash.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Go you... You card maker you! They are great.
    I love that saying too. I might lift it for a card for mum!

    ReplyDelete