Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wow! What a week

Well the last week has been one of ups and downs.  Being in LA to attend CHA was totally amazing.  It is so fantastic to catch up with people in the crafting world.  It still amazes me that these people actually remember me by name.  CHA winter was a lot bigger than summer.   I just loved seeing all the differnt products that are coming up. 


I am not sure how we will fit all the new product into the store.   I have to say that my favourite stand was Tim's (duh).  It was full of great designs and uses for his products but also showcased the product clearly.



Just to make things more interesting, my lovely 8 year old son decided that it was the best time, while mummy was away to break his leg.  He did a great job of breaking it too.  Poor little man.  Thank goodness for facebook.  He has a spiral fracture.  We are still waiting to see if it will need a pin.


I am back home now and back into work.  Got so much planned for this year.  Just cannot wait

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment