Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just love Tim's Work

One of my favourite blogs to watch is that of the wonderful Mr Tim Holtz.  He is so inspirational.  Every time I watch his blog I just want to go and scrap.  In his blog he made this cute mini book out of 1 piece of 12 x 12 pattered paper and some of his Tissue Tape.  I had to try it.


So this is my attempt.  I am really happy with it.  It is still a work in progress but I just had to show what I have done so far.  I can see that I will be using this technique a few more times.  I think this makes a great little memento book. 


Every second page is a little pocket.  I have put in a tag with a great verse stamped on it.  I have also put in a ticket with an important date on it.  I have used a Swivel Clasp to join the front and back cover.


On the back page I have used Type Charms to add a little more dimension.  This little book is just so easy and fun to decorate.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

1 comment: