Saturday, November 6, 2010

Red Layout



Okay so here is my red layout from my Big Picture class.  This is very first time that I have used stitching on a page.  I have used lots of different techniques and product on this page.  I am not sure if I really like this layout but I think that it is growing on me.



I have used Grunge board painted with Glimmer Glam for my flourish.  I just love the way that the flourish turned out.  It is such a rich red.  I used a technique shown in the bonus class video for the flowers.  These are actually a kaiser cream flower sprayed with Glimmer mist and then sprinked with embossing powder and then melted with a heat gun.  It gives the flowers a really cool effect.

Well I am off to start week 2.

Thanks for stopping by

Tracey
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Tracey, I really love this. What a beautiful page you created.

    ReplyDelete