Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Challenged by Sherry


I am not used to be challenged (except for my real job).  On Saturday night I went for a scrapover at Sherry's house.  It was great.  Sherry was looking at some of my photos and came across this one of Will.  She then issued me a challenge.  Scrap the photo, using white and red only, must use 3 circle embellishments.  She then added and it must be 11" x 8.5".

Now that made me think.  I have never scrapped a 11" x 8.5" layout.  So this is what I came up with.  I have used several metal embellishments (Sherry said had to be red).  I used Copic markers to colour them red.


I used red and white Thickers for my title.  I also had some red and white butchers string.  This worked really well around the layout.


I used a small piece of Tim Holtz film Strip Ribbon.  This was very effective on the layout.  I really love how the metal embellishments turned out after being colours with Copics.

I really enjoyed this challenge and have now scrapped several more 11" x 8.5" layouts.  Think I may be getting addicted to them!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment