Sunday, November 7, 2010

Colour Class - Week 2 - Orange and Yellow


Well I am now in week two of my Big Picture colour class.  This week it is a double class Orange and Yellow.  I found the perfect photo for the orange page.  This was an amazing dust storm.  This is the view we woke up to.  It was totally amazing.



I have also used a tag, distressed and inked the edges. I love how the Black Soot distress ink makes it look like it has burnt edges.  I have put a Tim Holtz metal embellishment on to add some dimension.




The next page was yellow.  I found this much more difficult.  One finding a photo with yellow.  This picture of Joe was as good as it was going to get.  I ended up using string and a chipboard circle that I painted with Viva Precious Metal - Mother of Pearl Paint.  I also used a Tim Holtz button.



I did not have any letter in yellow.  So I cut one freeahnd.  I do love how the chipboard circle turned out and I just love the Tim Holtz button.  Think I am going to have to get some more of those!!.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment