Thursday, February 23, 2012

USA - Part Two - More Vegas



The first night (Monday night) in Vegas we were lucky enough to go to see Cirque Du Soleil - The Beatles.  It was the most amazing show.  I could have watched it over and over again.  The only bad part was that it just did not seem to go long enough.  Eventually (about 3am) we got into bed.



On Tuesday, after a wee little sleep in, we headed off to look at all the different hotels.  We happen to make a trip to Paris.  The picture above is actually taken inside the hotel on our way up to the lift to head up the the Eiffel Tower.  We were told that it was half the size of the real Eiffel Tower.  The view from up the tower was just amazing.



After soooo much walking and even more walking, mmmmm yet more walking.  We got to go to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum back at the Venetian.  It was great fun but I have to say they were a little creepy at time.  I am sure that they were watching me!!


But.. I did get to have a cuddle with Hugh Hefner and I also had a cuddle with one of the Bunnies (but I cannot show that pic!!).  After the wax museum we headed off to our front row tickets at the Phantom of the Opera - way cool.


After Phantom we went for a wander around the Venetian and eventually found out way to Venice.  WOW is all I can say.  I have never seen such an amazing set up.  We even got to go on a ride on a gondola.  I was wonderful fun.


Isn't the picture above just amazing.  What makes it more amazing is that this is on the second level of our hotel.  I just loved walking through the streets, the clouds just seemed to follow you.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment