Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mini Book Make n Take


At our recent retreat at Pages 2 Scrap I had to do a Make n Take.  I wanted to do something simple and easy but the ladies would love.  At CHA I did a Make n Take at Prima using a technique to make a cute mini book from 1 sheet of patterned paper.  So the night before retreat I sat down and created this cute little mini book.



I did a bit of stamping, and used this cute little craft mini envelope that hides a little tag.  I also found some  little photo's of Will that I could use in the book



I wanted to use something a little different so I put a mini silver bulldog clip at the top to hold one of the pages together.


To help hold the mini book together I used Tim Holtz Tissue tape at the top and bottom.  I also used his film strip and attached it using the Tiny Attacher.  This is a great little book and a very quick and easy project.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment