Monday, May 9, 2011

Sisters...


Just thought I would show you another simple 8.5"x11" layout that I have done.  In this layout I have used the Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection.  This has to be one of my favourite collections from the Bo Bunny range.    I just love the warm colours and the papers are stunning.

I have used a photo that I really love.  This is my mum's wedding and these are her sisters.  Lynn is the lady holding the baby and Andrea "Flo" is the baby.  It is such a lovely photo and works so well with these papers.



I have used a Marth Stewart Deep Edger Punch - Doily Lace Trim to make an additional element to the page.  I have also used an offcut of the same cardstock to use to make my title.


This range has some stunning embellishements.  This butterfly is from 12" Chipboard and is so easy to use because it has adhesive on the back.

I am so loving doing simple and easy layouts.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment