Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Got Your Nose...


I have to say that I really love doing 8.5" x 11" layouts.  I had a friend come over on Friday night to do a little crafting and well after we stopped to watch the royal wedding it was getting pretty late.  But we said that we had to atleast finish something.  So once I finally picked a photo that I wanted to scrap and realised that it was already 11.30pm, I decided to do a 8.5" x 11" layout. 

I just find this size layout nice and easy to do.    I just love this picture of Will getting Joe's nose.  It is just so cute and the look on Joe's face is so soft and gentle (the real him).

I have used Jillibean Soup Monster Stew papers and cardstock stickers.  I wanted this to be a very simple and basic layout (I was very tired).


The cardstock stickers in this range are fantastic.  I used the letters for the title.  I mixed both upper and lower case in the title.  After I did the title I wanted to add a little something extra but did not want to overdo it.  So I decided to just make some little spots using my journalling pen.  It is amazing just want a difference it can make.


I again used the cardstock stickers on the bottom section of the layout.  I mounted the stickers with mounting squares to add a little dimension.  I then used my journaling pen to make more dots and some doodles.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment