Friday, May 6, 2011

Canvas with Nathalie Kalbach...


We were lucky to have the talented Nathalie Kalbach come to Pages 2 Scrap to teach her Free Your Creativity Canvas.  I was so glad that I got the chance to actually do the class too.  The class was totally amazing and so much fun.  I learnt so much about all the Tattered Angels products.  Glimmer Mist, Chalkboard Glimmer Mist, Glimmer Glam & Glimmer Glaze.  We got to use all the products on this canvas which is way cool.



We used Glimmer Screens and Gesso to create some cool dimension to the canvas.  I just love the way that the Glimmer products pool in the lumps and bumps on the canvas.  I just love how all the colours interact with each other and how they blend together to create new colours.


We also got to use the georgeous products from Vintaj Natural Brass Co.  We now have a great range of these in store at Pages 2 Scrap.  It just amazes me what a difference adding these to the canvas can make.  We still have a few of the kits left in store.  I think I will be getting another one.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment