Saturday, January 15, 2011

Playing with Tags


I just love to play with tags.  It gives me a chance to play around with lots of different techniques.  I love using the same technique to give different effects on the tags.  All of the tags above I have just inked and stamped.  I have used Snow Cap on the edges of the all of the tags to create a resist technique.



On the first tag I have used several different shades of brown distress inks.  I have then stamped the tag using Archival inks in both Sepia and Russet.  I have distressed the edges of this tag and then crumpled it.


On this tag I have used Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalde and Rusty Hinge distress inks.  I then stamped the text and clocks at the top and bottom corners.


In this final tag I swiped the distress inks directly onto my craft sheet.  I then sprayed the ink with water using my Mini Mister.  I then dragged my tag through the ink to create this effect.  I think stamped the tag and it is all done.

Tags are a great way to play around.  If you find a technique that you like, try it on different tags.  It is great fun.

Thanks for stopping by..

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment