Wednesday, January 19, 2011

1 Quick Tag

I was playing around with tags (yes again) the other night.  I just love how this tag turned out.  I have used a Pitch Black Dabber on the edges of the tag.  I then inked the whole tag using Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick, Barn Door & Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks.  I then stamped the heart with Crimson Archival Ink and the Curly Flame with Jet Black Archival Ink.


To add the sparkle effect on the flames and the heart I have used the Spica Glitter Pens from the Copic Range.  I love the way these pens give a subtle sparkle effect.  Both stamps are from the Rockstar set from Tim Holtz.



Oh I forgot to say that I was actually scrapping with Sherry and Jane.  What a hoot to scrap by webcam.  It was such a fun night and I did not even feel weird laughing my butt off with no one else in the room.  Thanks for a great night ladies,

Thanks for stopping by

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment