Monday, September 13, 2010

Father's Day 2010


Father's day is a wonderful day that celebrates our loving dads. For me this year it was a day with mixed emotions. My beautiful dad was diagnosed with Motor Neurone disease in February 2010. This is a terminal disease and it seems to be taking dad very quickly. So this year I had no idea what to get dad. What do you give someone that is dying? So I thought that I would make him a 7 Gypsies Photo Tray with pictures of the boys. Something from my heart.
I used a Tattered Angels Family Bingo Card, distressed and inked the edges and attached a silver key from their range.
The butterflies have been made from the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch. I think this is my new fav.
The heart is from Collections Elements and the metal "Kiss" from Tim Holtz.
I really love how this all turned out and am so glad that I was able to find a gift that I know my dad loves.
Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment