Friday, September 24, 2010

Calendar Class - July Page

Tomorrow we are doing July for our calendar. There are lots of cool techniques in this layout. I have used a lot of different colours of Distress Inks, my fav punch of the moment, lace, book paper, Prima flowers, ribbon, Tim Holtz dies, thickers and much more.


I just love the Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch. This is my favourite punch right now. It is just so easy to give the page some lift by folding the wings up.



I have used old book paper on this tag and then sealed it with Glimmer Glam. Just love this new tattered Angels product. I then used string to tie a little bow.


Again I have used the Monarch Butterfly punch. I have used little Thickers for the Month of July.



For this one I have used a Prima Script stamp and a Prima flower. I used a Tim Holtz die to cut the wings and then covered with Distress ink and Glossy Accents. This gave a really cool effect.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment