Thursday, January 19, 2012

March Calendar Page ...


My March page for my calendar needed a title and because I had not used any Tissue Wrap - I decided to create a simple tag.  So this is what I started with.  A small luggage tag and some Tissue Wrap.


After a bit of sticking, some Distress Stains, a bit of Distress Ink and the heat gun, this is what I ended up with.  I added the word 'March' and some jute string.  All done.  The perfect title for the page.


Here is the completed page.  Phil took this photo a while ago when he was doing some practice for a wedding shoot.  The boys have just grown up so much.


So as I said in my previous calendar post, I wanted to add a quote or saying to each month.  This is so nice and the boys just have the most lovely smiles.

Thanks for stopping by ...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment