Sunday, January 15, 2012

February Calendar Page...


Now lets be honest.  We all have heaps of papers that we just had to have but have still done nothing with.

I am slowly working on the pages for my 2012 calendar.  I thought that this calendar was a good chance to use up those papers that have been sitting there for ages.

I have been trying to make these pages simple and not too lumpy bumpy because it does have to hang on the wall for 12 months.


So this is the page for February.  I have decided that I want to try and use some Tissue Wrap on each of the months.  So on this page I have again used it to mat the photo.  I have done some simple stamping and inking.


I just love this saying.  I think I will also try to put a saying on each of the months.  Something simple but to the point.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment