Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Daycare Days


I so love the photos that the boys had at daycare this year.  This one of Will is just so cute.  He has such a cheeky look on this face - I just love it!!

I have used the We R Memory Keepers Yankee Doodles paper range for this layout.  I have used a Tim Holtz Borderline Barbed wire mask on the base cardstock.


I have continued the barbed wire theme, by drawing it around the edge of the base cardstock and on the red patterned paper.  I like all the different layers in this photo.


To add a little dimension I have stuck down this cool little number 4 embellishment that matches the paper range.  I have also distressed the photo and corner of the paper.  I also added a little bit journalling.  I used a journal card from the 4x6 paper pad and then added a star sticker and colour in the rest.

This is a cute little layout that really draws your attention to the photo.

Thanks for stopping by

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment