Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Gift Tag


I am going to a clients Christmas Party and we are doing a secret Santa gift exchange.  This client gets all the staff to fill out a form listing the items that they do not like and the gifts that would be ideal.  The person that I got only wants an voucher like itunes.  I did not really want to juts wrap up a voucher and thought it would be much nicer to make them a tag to put it in.  Just makes it feel a little more like Christmas.

I first stamped the tag using a music text stamp and Sepia Archival Ink.  Then I stamped the Merry Christmas using Versamark and clear embossed it.  Next I used the new Tim Holtz Season Distress Ink Festive Berries to colour the card.  I then sprayed it with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls Mist.


I used the Tim Holtz On the Edge Die - Townscape.  I cut it out using Grunge Paper and then coloured the houses using Distress Inks.  I then put on some Picket Fence Distress Stain on the roof and dried that then added some Distress Stickles for texture and dimension.  Next I used Glossy Accents to stick it onto my tag.


I then cut out two leaf sprays from the Bigz Tattered Pine Cone die and then the berries from the Bigz Holly Branch die to make the spray at the top of the tag.  I inked the leaf sprays with Evergreen Bough from the Seasonal Distress Inks range.  I then used pearl stickles to do the edged.

I love a simple idea like this that make a simple gift more special.

Thanks for stopping by..

Tracey
xoxo

2 comments: