Wednesday, October 5, 2011

World Card Making Day

The first Saturday of October is World Card Making Day.  Now I am definately not a card maker but thought that I would make a card or 2 anyway.  These are a two of the cards that I made.




This one is just a simple card.  I have used Glimmermist and a honeycomb screen for the background.  I used the excess mist on the edges of the card.  I then used some scrap patterned paper and some music paper together.  I used some scrap ribbon and stapled it onto the card.  I then used a Tim Holtz flower button to finish it off.


The second card again is a simple one.  I used basic white cardstock for the card and then a small piece of patterned paper then a small piece of the same white cardstock.  I inked the edges of the white cardstock using Tea Dye Distress Ink.

I then used the same white card stock to cut the reindeer (Tim Holtz Die of course!!).  I used various brown and orange Distress Inks to colour it.  A small piece of ribbon and some excess pearl bling and it was all done.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment