Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Shenton Family 2010


Wow this year has gone so quickly.  It has not been the best of years for our family, but it is still easy to pick out some things that I really loved about this year.  This is a double page layout that I completed in my Bigpicture Class.


I am not sure that I like our ages on the page but it does add to it.  Phil is not even 40 yet, but he will turn 40 on 18 December, so not long now.  I have to say that I struggled to remember my age!!   Is that normal?? This layout is pretty simple but really effective.



This was my favourite part of the layout.  I got to write what I love best about my kids.  I am not really into journalling but this was easy.  I am so lucky that I have Phil.  He is an amazing photographer.  He always seems to just capture the boys perfectly. 

I love my family so much and I am so lucky to have them.  Family is not always there, so make sure you capture them now.  Once a memory is gone is it fogotten forever.  Scrap it and it will never be forgotten.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment