Thursday, December 2, 2010

Scardey Cat

This page was great fun to do.  This is a picture of our cat Dora (yes Dora the Explorer).  I have used lots of the new Tim Holtz dies. 


I have used the Rickety House Die.  I cut two and inked one with Black Soot Distress Ink and then clear embossed it.  The second one I inked with Bard Door and a little Black Soot on the edges.  I then used foam mounting tape to stick them together.  The fence was cut from Kraft cardstock using the On the Fence die.  I then typed the words for the title on the computer, printed onto white Bazzil cardstock and cut it out.


For the tree I used the Tim Holtz Branch Tree die.  It was cut out from Grunge paper.  I used Vintage Photo Distress Ink and then clear embossed the tree.

The black card stock was 11" x 8.5".  I also used a chipboard Ghost that I coloured white. (Thanks Sherry).

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment