Friday, October 13, 2017

Long time no post

Well it has been an eternity since I have blogged.  I decided today that I wanted to share more of my art journal love with everyone.  I will be posting about my journal and hope to inspire.

Here are a few things I have done lately.




This is a work in progress.  I started this page in a Dyan Reaveley ink spray class.  I just love the colours of this page. Dyan is the most awesome teacher and I cannot wait to have her back at Pages 2 Scrap.




This is a page using all Dylusions products. Inks, stamps and stencils.



I did this page at Pages 2 Scrap retreat.  I have used Kinder Kreations chipboard and Dylusions paints and stamps.


This was a fun page. I used an animal calendar as inspiration for this one. It is done using Dylusions paints.




This is one of my fav pages that I did years ago.  It is done using all Dylusions inks, stencils and stamps.   There are several torn pages and washi to stick the pieces back in.


Hope you have enjoyed the pages.

Miss T

No comments:

Post a Comment