Sunday, September 2, 2012

A little bit of Christmas...


Dylusions have release their Christmas range and oh course I just had to play with it.  I love the border stamps.  They are so versatile.  I have used a different technique for the background.  I prepared a paint wash and covered the page.  You can still see the ink spray colours underneath but it leaves a very muted look to the page.


Isn't he cute??  Not sure if he likes the spiders!!


Love this saying.  I will just have to make sure that my kids dont' see it!


I love this holly border stamp.  It is fantastic.  This also shows you that you don't need to be perfect with your colouring.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Christmas already? lol I am trying to slow the year down, loving your art journal

    ReplyDelete