Friday, July 6, 2012

Pink Umbrella...


Here is another double page in my art journal.  I love paying with the vibrant colours.  Adding layer after layer you never quite know what you are going to end up with.


I love how the pink of the border at the bottom really stands out.  I also added a little caterpillar and he decided that he needed to wear a hat.



I decided to stamp an umbrella on plain what reflex paper and then colour it and cut it out.  I have only put a little double sided tape in the centre of the umbrella to allow it to stick up a bit and show a bit of dimension.


On the second page I have again used the same order stamp and inked it in Bubblegum Pink Dylusions.  I accidentally stamped my words upside down so worked with that and created a mirror image effect.  That is one of the best things about art journalling is no one knows how it was supposed to look.


I have also stamped a toadstool and used a white sharpie to outline the edges.


Here is a close up of the words and again my pink caterpillar is wearing a hat.  Just because he can.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment