Friday, June 22, 2012

Light and Dark...


I love working in my art journal.  I think I have three of them now.  I can be feeling sad and work in my journal and feel much better.  I did this page the other night after a few days of not feeling my happy place.


I thought that I would show you the different stages in the page.  I started with a blank page and then added some dark and light colour.  I also did a shadow effect on the page (one of my favourite techniques).  I just love how Dylusions Ink Sprays work.  The way that they hold their colour is just amazing.


Next I stamped some background stamps and then used a Dylusions background stamp, Background Love to do the flower pattern on the edges.  I then used the Ranger water brush and the Dylusions ink to colour all the flowers.


I then added a little frog stamp and then the lady face from the Bits of This.  I also did some journalling.



I really love this face stamp.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment