Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blind Scrap

A few weeks back I participate in a Blind Scrap.  For those that don't know what that is I will fill you in.  In a Blind Scrap you get given a list of items that will be required for the page.  For example 1 black cardstock, 4 patterned papers, small alpha, ribbon etc.  You are then fed instructions as to what size to cut the papers and approximately where to put it.  You have no idea what the finished product is supposed to look like, so it can be quite a challenge.  But I have to say that I totally loved it.  This is my finished page.




The instructions included 4-5 elements for a cluster.  For this I used some metal cogs. 




I also ran some thin metal through the cuttlebug using a clock works folder and then cut out one of the cogs.  I used alcohol inks to colour it.

If you ever get the chance to participate in a blind scrap, give it a go it was so much fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment