Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday Night Craft

Friday night I got to sit down and scrap. I have taken over the dining room as my scrap area. I spent the night playing with different techniques and tags. I have a thing for tags at the moment.



These are some of the tags. I thought that I would do a few Christmas ones and then I also played with Glimmer Glam and Glimmer Glaze.


We have also just got the Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powders in at Pages 2 Scrap. The top tag was done with this, the middle tag was using a Tim Holtz Post Card stamp and normal clear embossing powder and the bottom tag was a Unity Stamp Co stamp by Donna Downey, then covered with Glam & Glaze.




Here are a few other close up of the tags



Thanks for stopping by


Tracey

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment