Thursday, June 24, 2010

Excitment Plus


Guess what arrived today?? Our tickets to Chicago and New York!! I am so excited, it is really happening. Alex and I are heading on a fantasic adventure.






We are flying out to LA, then to Chicago. In Chicago we are attending CHA - for you scrapbook lovers out there, this is a dream come true. 3 days of trade show and 2 days of consumer show. We get to check out all the new release products. Also get to meet some of the creators of some of our favourite crafting products.





After CHA we are heading off to New York for 2 days of shopping! I am very lucky to be celebrating my birthday while we are in Chicago and I plan on buying myself a few nice presents in New York. Cant Wait!!!


Thanks for stopping by my blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment