Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sparkly Shoes & a New Tiara...



Don't you just love a weekend where you get to craft??  I am so lucky that I can just go into my scrap room and everything is there ready and waiting for me.

I really love the stamped saying on this page.  "I'm pretty sure that with sparkly shoes and a new tiara we could conquer the world".  The possibilities are just endless !!




I love using the house stamps and the toadstools to make the house look so tiny.  Adding the ladybug and ants also helps.    I just love with Dylusions that no two backgrounds are the same.  I always seems to end up with a page that is nothing like I thought it would.  I have again used the white Sharpie to make the outlines of the leaves to really make them pop.




I think it is great fun to add something a tad unusual to each page.  I love putting in a stamped person upside down on the page.  On this page I have also thrown in a couple of bees, a spider, lady bugs and a few ants.

Thanks for stopping by...

Tracey
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment